Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Me likes Taco Tuesday on Main

This won't come as a surprise my HB peepers, but Taco Tuesday at Sharkeez on Main St shouldn't be missed. Every Tuesday. Go.

I recommend the fried Fish taco. $1.75 (get 2 if you're a baller like me). Unlimited chips and salsa. 21 and over inside, patio seating for a younger crowd. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Main Street has more to offer than tacos.

Talk about some farm fresh $avings. Holler.


If you read my PETA post, than this won't surprise you. I LOVE TRI TIP. Half a pound $6. DELICIOUS.






2 comments:

  1. I heart tacos. This sounds right up my ally. wish I was there to try it out. Holla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharkeez took my fake i.d. the last time I was there. No way am I giving them my business, not even on Tuesday. Those people owe me an i.d. (or at least my Brittiny an i.d.) Jokes on them... I think.

    ReplyDelete