Wednesday, October 7, 2009

GEN Xcellent

Almost daily I'm stopped and asked where I got my beautiful "801" diamond studded earrings. It's time I reveal my source.
GEN X Clothing. In the 801 of course. Need to say more? No.


...Fine, in case I do need to say more, this is the ultimate cheap, low quality clothing shop. Need a grill for yur mouf? A suitcase (that won't make it to your first destination)? Want to silk screen a shirt? Over the top Jewelry? It's got everything. It feels like an organized indoor flee market. I got a new shirt this last weekend and some shiny gold flats--pics to come. GEN X is also a great source for leggings! We all know I'm an advocate of dat! It's also a very entertaining shopping experience. Just don't go and make fun, you're not that cool.

And don't forget your Spanish dictionary. Just trust me.

2 comments:

  1. See if you can find me some 404 studded earrings. It would be highly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete