Monday, October 19, 2009

I'M ON A BOAT....For half price.


I'm on a boat mother, take a look at me. Straight floatin on a boat on the deep blue sea. Bustin 5 knot wind, whippin out my coat. You can't stop me mother cause I'm on a boat.

Yep, I was on a boat this last weekend. Utaw corn-mazes have been played. It's 2009, for a good spook the only place to be is on a boat.

Quick background: The Queen Mary is permanently docked in Long Beach as a musuem and hotel, but she certainly got around back in her day. In service 1936-1967, transported troops during World War II, and is reportedly haunted. They add a bunch of lame props during Halloween to try to make you scream.


Head on over to Baskin Robbins for coupons. Buy one adult admission ($29) get one admission fo free. Holla.

So for only about $15 you get admission to: 3 Halloween mazes set up on the boat: Isolation Ward, Pirates Revenge, and I can't remember the last one. On the ground there is a house set up decorated Vampires Village (NO Edward anywhere, sigh). There was also a "Club Dead." Some of the best music I've heard in a while. There were only about 20 people on the floor-- so plenty of room fo dancing. A mad fight broke out. Suddenly there were more cops than dancers. At that point Club Dead died.

Was the Queen Mary scary? Welllllll, I wasn't but thats not saying much. Boys, take your lady there, she'll cling to you for sure.




PS, The lines are super long, I suggest purchasing the $11 VIP upgrade so you can cut.





No comments:

Post a Comment