Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boots with da fur. Sorry PETA

It's no secret, I'm not much of an animal lover (excluding Buster, I loved that Beagle). I prefer to hunt, wear, and eat animals.

I hope you have a strong stomach, cus I don't mean to be graphic, check out what my brother shot last week. Not much of a rack Bud, but I look forward to the jerky.



Back to help you all save $$$$$. It's fall, time to bundle up-- or at least start prepping your wardrobe. I love animal prints, but this post is dedicated to second hand leather. It's durable, warm, and so darn stylish. Well, new leather is too, but pricey. Below are leather jackets, shoes, skirts, vests, and a fur lined coat I've picked up at thrift stores over the years. The heels are leather and snake skin! Holla.


Start collecting pieces, your kids will wanna wear um someday too. I recommed Goodwill, DI, Salvation Army. Anyone want me to go with em? Hit me up.

2 comments:

  1. MOOOO. I think I recognize that black skirt, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the looks of the green "stuff", that buck looks gut-shot. the haycocks are going hunting this weekend...scott's back!

    ReplyDelete