Monday, October 26, 2009

BLANKET WITH SLEEVES: da SNUGGIE!! Fo FREEEE!


My model is probably going to kill me for posting those, but I think she really pulls off the epitome of comfort: the Snuggie.

The days of being inconvenienced by a restricting blanket are over. Thanks to my buddy Dylan Lamb, you will never compromise the warmth of your hands/arms again. click here for a FREE Snuggie Yep, totally free. Even free shipping. You even get to pick the color. I've got a Sage Green Snuggie coming my way!


suzheader2_04.jpg


Not sure what to get that friend that has everything? Think of the holidays! First pamper yourself with one, then starting gifting them.

We can all thank Dylan for a warmer, more convenient 09/10 winter season.



5 comments:

  1. I had to get blue since Kari sold the color all too well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered 2, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got me one!! Thanks to your daily dealio I am scooping up the savings! What a beautiful model you had too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. kari also sold me on the blue. you're a genius. mark is going to love his christmas present!!!

    ReplyDelete