Wednesday, October 14, 2009

KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE

Business skool was constantly pushing us to NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK. "It's not what you know, its who you know" If it's not what I know, why am I at school?

One great way to save money is to be friends with someone who works for someone that has a box suite at the Honda Center and will give you 16 free Ducks tickets, VIP parking, and feed everyone dinner.

I don't mean for this blog to be about my personal life so much, but it's late and I'm tired. And I had a rad yet free evening. We were treated like royalty in our box suite. Happy to report the Ducks won 3-2. Only 1 fight broke out. And apparently they only skate the flying V formation in hockey movies. Disappointing.

Tonight was about who you know. And I'm glad I know Rhyll Smith.

"Networking." She actually offered me a job.





2 comments:

  1. This is SO TRUE. I'm grateful to know YOU and get the Hershey's hook up. Speaking of which, what's up with Kissables. Are they gone forever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a second....when did she offer you a job? I was there the whole time.......

    ReplyDelete