Thursday, October 1, 2009

LEGZ


It came to my attention that many women are living without. And it needs to stop.
I saw lots when I lived in LA. Not as much in OC. I simply don't get it. They are comfy, go with anything, dress them up with heelz, flatz, and best of all they are CHEAP.
Fortunately for my sister (known in the underground scene as BYULEGS) I don't travel without them. Them = leggings. I recently visited Kari Scott Ward in Iowa and made her wear them when we saw Britney. I noticed no one in the state wears leggings! Ladies, you need em. I recommend starting with a basic black pair.

I also recommend grabbing them at WalMart for only $3.00! Check them out HERE




Kari loves this very awkward picture of me dancing on Grand Ave in downtown Des Moines-- right after Britney's bus drove by!


Here she is. Legz for days. She really is gorgeous and far too humble about it. I'd be making money with that body (pssht, I mean like modeling) but she's too busy being a great mama of 2 of my favorite diva's. Kari is also queen bee of saving $$$$.


2 comments:

  1. You're a hooch, but I love you anyways!

    Let me know if you ever need me to write a column for this blog. You are an inspiration to us all! Also, the KKKK of K offers great fa$hion advice and tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i love kari's legz

    ReplyDelete